Identifikasi Risiko Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja Pada Proses Perbaikan Kapal Riset Geomarin III dengan Metode HIRADC
Keywords:HIRADC, K3, Risk Assessment, Risk Identification
The application of K3 according to standards will help workers feel safe at work and can avoid potential work accidents. Lack of awareness of the application of K3 during work can result in the emergence of hazard risks for workers. The purpose of this study is to determine the types of work activities that are at risk and determine the application of work accident control efforts in the repair process on the GEOMARIN III research ship. The method used is HIRADC (Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Determining Control). The identification results from the deck department and machinery department obtained 13 potential hazards with risk analysis where 4 risks included in the low risk category and 9 risks included in the medium risk category. Risk control that can be done to minimize work accidents is to inspect and maintain work equipment regularly and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) according to standards and complete consisting of safety helmets, safety shoes, safety googles, safety gloves, ear plugs and masks. This research provides concrete recommendations on how to identify and mitigate K3 risks in the repair of research vessels, as well as contributes to the development of knowledge on the application of the HIRADC method in the shipping industry.
. W. Tambunan, F. I. Zudhari, and T. A. Prawita, “Analisis Risiko Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja Menggunakan Metode Hirarc pada Proses Perbaikan Kapal Tugboat (Studi Kasus PT. Marga Surya Shipindo, Samarinda),” JIME (Journal of Industrial and Manufacture Engineering), vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 33–41, Nov. 2018 DOI: https://doi.org/10.31289/jime.v3i1.2525
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Information regarding Copyright and Licensing at JATI UNIK as follows:
- Licensed Use of Non - Commercial Articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license, which is featured on the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share A Like 4.0 International License.
- The author guarantees that the articles published through JATI UNIK are original and do not contain statements that violate the law do not violate others' rights are subject to copyright, which is held exclusively by the author and free from the rights of third parties. The author is allowed to quote from various sources used for research and not to harm any party.
- JATI UNIK disseminates articles published with the rules set by Creative Commons. UNIK JATI license allows users to copy, distribute, display, and work for non-commercial purposes. Users also need to connect authors and JATI UNIK with the distribution of articles in journals.
- The Author rights, namely copyrights, ownership rights, patents, rights to use the substance of articles in the future, rights to reproduce articles for personal purposes and not to be traded, rights to conduct personal archives, rights to contract used for the non-exclusive distribution of articles published in the form a book and acknowledge the initial publication of the article originating from JATI UNIK.
- Suppose articles published by the author through JATI UNIK are compiled with other authors. In that case, it is necessary to create a form containing the authority of all authors involved in the article's production by including the agreement agreed upon by all authors in the article.
- The next point is, the agreement can be terminated if the author or JATI UNIK violates the agreement and cannot make repairs to the customer within a maximum of 2 months after being given information asking for the violation to be corrected. If there is no violation of the agreement, the license will automatically terminate and affect UNIQUE JATI UNIK.
- Regarding royalties, so far, if it is following applicable legal regulations, the author will waive his right to collect royalties on articles that have been licensed by JATI UNIK.
- In publishing the article, the editorial process is successful. JATI UNIK will continue it. JATI UNIK has the right to adjust articles related to punctuation, spelling, capital letters, references used, and usage adapted to JATI UNIK. The author acknowledges that the article can be published and accessed free of charge by the public.