Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- In the author submission process, please complete the supplementary files, such as the substance of the article and the availability of the article
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of published articles will be transferred to the journal as the publisher of the manuscript. Therefore, the author needs to confirm that the copyright has been managed by the publisher with the Publication Right Form which must be attached when submitting the article.
- Publisher of JURMATIS is Kadiri University.
- The copyright follows Creative Commons Attribution “ShareAlike License (CC BY SA): This license allows to Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially.
The name and email address entered on this journal site will be used exclusively for this journal and will not be available for other purposes or other parties.
However, due to the progress and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found through the Internet, JURMATIS will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not hack into our users' email addresses in any way that might be found over the Internet.