Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- SettingsThe manuscript consists of twelve (12) to sixteen (16) pages including pictures and tables.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Manuscripts have a minimum of twenty-five (25) references from recent journal articles (last 5 years) related to the topic.
- Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided.
- Author have to include supplementary files (Plagiarism Check Results and Publication Right form).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
(1) The copyright of published articles will be transferred to the journal as the publisher of the manuscript. Therefore, the author needs to confirm that the copyright has been managed by the publisher with the Publication Right Form which must be attached when submitting the article.
(2) Publisher of JURMATEKS is Kadiri University.
(3) The copyright follows Creative Commons Attributionâ€“ShareAlike License (CC BY SA): This license allows to Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially.
The name and email address entered on this journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or for other parties.
However, due to the progress and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found through the Internet,JURMATEKS will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not hack into our users email addresses in any way that might be found over the Internet.