About the Journal
- Journal History
- Open Access Policy
- Publication Frequency
- Screening for Plagiarism
- Author Fees
JURMATEKS is a scientific research journal in the field of Civil Engineering published by Kadiri University. JURMATEKS made its first publication in June 2018. Since then, JURMATEKS has continuously improved its quality by making several changes. The notes for each change can be seen below.
- Starting Volume 3 Number 2, JURMATEKS uses a new article template
- On December 9, 2021, according to SK 158/E/KPT/2021 with the title Scientific Journal Accreditation Ranking Period I of 2021, JURMATEKS has been accredited with SINTA 5
- In Volume 4 Number 1, JURMATEKS experienced delays in publishing journals, this was because there was a problem on the server that caused problems in the publication process.
- Starting from Volume 4 Number 2, JURMATEKS requires authors to use a minimum of 25 references (minimum 5 years of article writing, except for limited discussion)
- Starting from Volume 5 Number 1, JURMATEKS will publish 10 articles per issue.
- Starting from Volume 5 Number 2 of 2022, JURMATEKS made changes to the publications, which were previously in June and October, now changed to June and December.
- Starting from Volume 6 Number 1 of 2023, JURMATEKS made changes number of articles, which were previously 10 articles changed to 6 articles.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
JURMATEKS is sponsored by the Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Kadiri, in cooperation with National Association of Indonesian Consultants Experts (INTAKINDO), Indonesian National Association of Consultants (INKINDO), and Indonesian Civil Engineering Higher Education Consultative Body (BMPTTSSI). In addition, JURMATEKS is supervised by Indonesian Journal Volunteers (RJI)
This journal will be published two times a year: June and December. Every issue consist of 10 articles and therefor every volume has 20 articles/reviews.
Screening for Plagiarism
JURMATEKS Editorial board recognizes that plagiarism is not acceptable and therefore establishes the following policy stating specific actions (penalties) upon identification of plagiarism/similarities in articles submitted for publication in U Kast. JURMATEKS will use Turnitin software as the tool in detecting similarities of texts in article manuscripts and the final version articles ready for publication. A maximum of 20% of similarities is allowed for the submitted papers. Should we find more than 20% of the similarity index, the article will be returned to the author for correction and resubmission.
This journal utilizes the PKP-PN LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.