Peer Review Process
Every manuscript that goes assessed by the following rules:
- The authenticity of its contribution to the field of scientific publishing, methodological and theoretical reliability is taken in accordance with topics, coherence analysis, grammar and writing in accordance with existing rules.
- Each manuscript submitted by the author, will do peer review
- Each article will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers.
- The article will be accepted at least recommended by two reviewers and with permission from the editor.
- The principle of recruitment of reviewers has at least written scientific journals as the first author, or a member of the author on three of articles, both publications of accredited national-scale scientific journals and international-scale scientific journal publications.
- Any incoming paper will be checked by the section editor, if it does not match the scope of the JURMATEKS, it will be returned for rejection, so if there are things that do not match the regularized style of JURMATEKS, then the paper will be returned to the author, if it is appropriate With a regularized style of JURMATEKS, it will be assigned to reviewers.
- The process of reviewing a paper using a double blind method involving a minimum of two reviewers who have been selected by a section editor, if between reviewers there are conflicting decisions, it will be additional reviewers to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.