Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
JATIMAS follows a copyright policy to protect the rights of authors and ensure the proper use and dissemination of published articles. This notice provides important information regarding the ownership and permitted uses of the published content. Here is a description of the licensing and copyright notice of JATIMAS:
Authors retain the rights to their work and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website), as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work. Authors will retain copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to JATIMAS. Authors have the right to share their articles in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
Permitted third-party reuse is defined by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND). This permission allows users to copy and distribute the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way, and provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, and that the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work.
Readers and researchers are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, and use the articles for non-commercial purposes, provided proper attribution is given to the authors and the journal. Any form of commercial exploitation, including reproduction, translation, adaptation, or sale of the articles without proper authorization, is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of copyrighted material from JATIMAS may result in legal consequences.
Proper attribution is required when using content from JATIMAS. Readers and researchers should acknowledge the authors and the journal as the original source of the published articles. This includes citing the article appropriately and providing a reference to the JATIMAS.
For any uses beyond the permitted scope outlined in this notice, individuals or organizations must seek explicit permission from the copyright holders, i.e., the authors or the journal. Requests for permissions should be addressed to the journal's editorial office, providing details of the intended use.
JATIMAS is committed to respecting intellectual property rights and expects the same from its readers and users. The copyright notice serves as a reminder of the ownership and authorized uses of the published articles, promoting ethical practices and compliance with copyright laws.
It is important for readers, researchers, and other users of AGRINIKA Journal's content to familiarize themselves with the copyright notice and adhere to the specified terms and conditions. Respecting copyright protections helps maintain the integrity of the scholarly publishing process and supports the continued advancement of knowledge in the field of agricultural sciences.
JATIMAS is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our users, including authors, reviewers, and readers. This Privacy Statement outlines how we collect, use, and safeguard your personal information when you interact with our journal.
1. Collection of Personal Information:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as names, affiliations, email addresses, and other relevant contact details when you submit manuscripts, register as a reviewer, or subscribe to our journal.
- Usage Data: We may collect non-personal information related to your interactions with our website, such as IP addresses, browser information, and pages visited. This information helps us analyze trends, improve user experience, and administer the journal effectively.
2. Use of Personal Information:
- Manuscript Processing: Personal information provided by authors is used for manuscript processing, including peer review, editorial correspondence, and publication-related activities.
- Reviewer Selection: Personal information provided by reviewers is used for reviewer selection and communication regarding review assignments.
- Journal Updates: We may use your contact information to send you updates, announcements, and relevant information about JATIMAS.
- Statistical Analysis: We may aggregate and anonymize personal information for statistical analysis and research purposes, ensuring that individual identities remain protected.
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure:
- Reviewers and Editors: Personal information may be shared with reviewers and editors involved in the manuscript review and publication process, maintaining confidentiality and adhering to our guidelines.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in response to legal requests or government inquiries.
4. Data Security:
- We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Access to personal information is restricted to authorized individuals who require it for journal-related purposes.
- However, it is important to note that no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method can guarantee absolute security.
5. Third-Party Links and Services:
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not cover the practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit.
6. Consent and Modification:
- By using JATIMAS and providing your personal information, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your information as described in this Privacy Statement.
- We reserve the right to modify or update this Privacy Statement as necessary. Any changes will be posted on our website, and your continued use of the journal will signify your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Statement or the handling of your personal information, please contact us at [email@example.com]. We are dedicated to addressing your inquiries and maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.