Information For Librarians
JATIMAS is a scholarly publication that aims to contribute to the advancement of agricultural sciences and related disciplines. It is a valuable resource for librarians looking to provide their patrons with access to high-quality community service activities in the field of agriculture.
Key Features of JATIMAS:
- Scope: JATIMAS covers a wide range of topics within the field of agricultural sciences and rural development. This comprehensive coverage ensures that librarians can offer their users a diverse collection of articles relevant to various sub-disciplines in agriculture and rural development.
- Rigorous Peer-Review Process: All manuscripts submitted to JATIMAS undergo a rigorous peer-review process, ensuring that only high-quality and scientifically sound community service activities articles are published. Librarians can trust the reliability and credibility of the content available in the journal, making it a reliable resource for academic and research purposes.
- Open Access: JATIMAS follows an open-access publishing model, which means that all articles are freely available to readers worldwide without any subscription or paywall restrictions. This accessibility allows librarians to provide their users with immediate and unrestricted access to the latest agricultural and rural development community service activities, promoting knowledge dissemination and supporting collaboration.
- International Collaboration: JATIMAS attracts submissions from researchers and scholars from around the globe, fostering international collaboration and the exchange of ideas. Librarians can rely on the journal to provide a global perspective on agricultural research, helping users stay updated with advancements and trends in different regions.
- Multidisciplinary Approach: Agriculture and rural development are multidisciplinary fields that intersect with various disciplines. JATIMAS encourages interdisciplinary community service activities and welcomes contributions that integrate multiple perspectives. This multidisciplinary approach makes the journal a valuable resource for librarians catering to diverse user interests and research needs.
- Supplementary Materials: JATIMAS allows authors to provide supplementary materials such as datasets, multimedia files, and supplementary figures or tables alongside their articles. These additional materials enhance the community service activities experience and provide librarians with a comprehensive collection of resources for their users.
Librarians can access JATIMAS through its website or by subscribing to its RSS feed to stay updated with the latest publications. The journal's commitment to publishing high-quality, open-access agricultural and rural development community service activities makes it an essential addition to any library's collection, serving the needs of researchers, students, and faculty in the field of agriculture and rural development.
We urge research librarians to list this journal among the electronic journal holdings of their libraries. It may also be worth noting that the open-source publication structure of this journal is ideal for libraries to host their faculty members for use with journals they are engaged in editing.