Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The article submitted to a peer-reviewed of the journal, will automatically follow Double-Blind Review
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
The copyright follows Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY SA): This license allows to Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the progress and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found through the Internet, Jurnal Inovasi Farmasi Indonesia (JAFI) will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not hack into our users' email addresses in any way that might be found over the Internet.